Learn The REAL Airbnb Formula
Would you like to use Airbnb as a source of income to pay off your bond, pay the kids’ school fees, travel, pay your monthly rent perhaps? Do you want to reduce your bond repayment period by 50% (depending on the value of your current bond)?
This is what Karen Fraser from Smart Stay has been able to do with her Airbnb properties in South Africa. At the event you will discover:
- Learn how to get started today using Airbnb, even if you have zero experience.
- How to enter the property market with Airbnb even if you don’t own any property.
- The secrets to scaling from one listing and putting yourself in the top 9% of Airbnb earners in the world.
- The tricks to launching a “side hustle” on Airbnb in just a few hours a week.
- Completely FREE training
- How To Become A Super Host Within 3 Months
- How to reduce your bond repayment period by more than 50%
- How to earn 30%-50% more with Airbnb compared to conventional long-term rentals
- How to furnish your property cost effectively for maximum guest comfort
- How to screen guests so you only make sure the most trusted and best guests stay at your property
- How to encourage longer stays
“AIRBNB IS AN ECONOMIC REVOLUTION THAT IS QUIETLY TURNING MILLIONS OF PEOPLE INTO PART-TIME ENTREPRENEURS” – FORBES
Karen Fraser registered on the Airbnb website in South Africa as a host in 2013 when a friend introduced her to Airbnb. She explains “I did not put much effort into my listing at first, and to be honest I didn’t really take it very seriously. So, my first guest only arrived 6 months later. And oh boy! Once the first guest arrived, I fell in love with hosting people from all over the world!” Today, she gets bookings within 12 hours of publishing a new listing on Airbnb.
Things just snowballed from there. Airbnb was fairly unknown in South Africa at the time. They only launched in the country in 2015. Fast forward to 2020. She now has multiple properties and Airbnb listings. “The Super Host bonuses that I earn pay for some of my holidays. And the regular income from Airbnb have enabled me to live for free. Teaching others the secrets that I have learnt over the past few years and seeing them achieve amazing results is by far the most rewarding thing I have done in my entire life” she says.
Her company, Smart Stay, coaches new and existing hosts to achieve financial success through Airbnb with her Advanced Hosting Program. Whether you have a spare room, own an apartment, rent an apartment from someone or you have a tent & a leafy green property in the country side, she will show you all the secrets of becoming a successful Airbnb host.
Why an AirBnB side business is the best way to pay off your bond and live for free in 2020
- From June 1, 2017 through May 31, 2018, Airbnb generated an estimated R8.7 billion in economic impact in South Africa!
- Since Airbnb’s founding in 2008, hosts across Africa have earned over $400 million in income from hosting, and hosts in South Africa have earned $260 million from hosting.
Join the EPiC team on the 10th of March for this must attend event!
WHERE: Irene Country Club
WHEN: Tuesday, March 10, 2020 at 6:30 PM – 10 PM